Sadik J Hassan
Member of Chartered Management Institute (CMI). P04332948
1995-1999 Master Degree in Administration Mustansiria University, Baghdad -Iraq
1992-1994 Bachelor Degree in Administration Mustansiria University, Baghdad -Iraq
1984-1986 Diploma in Management Mustansiria University, Baghdad -Iraq
2014 Admitted to Diploma in Management – Level 3 Richmond Business School – UK
2013 Certificate in Personal Coaching Event Coaching Academy London UK
2012 Diploma in Public Relation Richmond Adult Community College
2012 Principles of Business and Administration Richmond Adult Community College
2012 Pre-Access in Business Richmond Adult Community College
2012 Business Management & Administration L2 Richmond Business School – UK
2006 Certified Lecturer on Leadership Management ILM (Institute of Leadership and
Management – UK)
2018 Trainer: Delivering various training courses Including Business Development, Project Management, Contract and Tender Management, KPI and Strategic Planning and Quality Management.
The workshop were delivered to both private and public sectors including the Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Defiance, Ministry of Justice, Royal Court, and other Governmental Bodies.
2011 till date MRAP: Migrant & Refugee Advisory Panel Greater London Authority – UK
2010 till date BOD and Committee Member R.A.K Refugee Action Kingston -UK
2006 – 2009 Training Manager Rikaz Global – Oman
- Managed the overall provision of Human Resource services, policies, and programs for the entire company. Responsibilities included: Recruiting and staffing; organizational and space planning; performance management and improvement systems; organization development; employment and compliance to regulatory concerns.
2003- 2006 HR and Training Manager Loay Engineering Company,
- Managed the overall Human Resource & Training aspects, including employee orientation, development, and training; policy development and documentation; employee relations; company-wide committee facilitation; company employee and community communication; compensation and benefits administration; employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; charitable giving; and employee services and staff internal & external training.
2001- 2003 HR and Admin Manager Darbat Hotel,
- Managing the Hotel Human Resources activates, including recruitment, interviews, performance appraisals, succession planning, as well as the overall administrative activities related to room bookings, internal policies, and entering agreements with the governmental bodies.
1988- 1999 Official Employee, different positions Government Offices, Iraq
- Filled various positions in the public and private sectors including areas of tourism, training, management, Human Resources, and Leadership.
- Administration & HR Management
- Contract and Tender Management
- Training Departments.
- Training in Administrative & Managerial Courses.
- Expense management
- Forming Management Laws
- Negotiation Skills
- Methods of Job Performance Appraisal
- Proficiency & Administrative Training Efficiencies.
- Administering Staff Affairs, and the six principles.
- Management Communications and Problems of Active Communications between Theory & Practice.
- Preparing Reports and Correspondences.
- Companies Internal Law (According to Omani Labour Law)
Lectures delivered (In Arabic Language):
- HR Management
- Leadership management ( ilm) UK
- Administrative Assessment and Management Efficiencies
- Administrative Decisions and Changes Policies
- Employees Training Needs in Training Departments
- Work Teams and Productive Innovation Stage
- Facilitating Procedures within Public and Private Sectors
- The Role of Public Relations in Organizations
- Active Managerial Communication
- Research Methods for Postgraduate students
- Preparing Statistical Forms and Referendums
- Duality management
- Public Relation Management
- Documentation and Electronic Archiving
- Preparing reports and Correspondences
- Preparing Questionnaires
- Tourism Marketing and Logic of Tourism Attraction
- International Economy and Law economy
- Business planning and arrangement
- Forming Management Laws
- Negotiation Skills
- Team Leading
- Creative Problem Solving
- Dealing with main and supportive departments
- Creating by-laws for various section/ department in accordance with the administrative laws and regulations
- Managing meetings and conferences
- Applying brainstorming at meetings
- Forming/ establishing work committees / groups and leadership
- All managerial and leadership work interrelated to administrative operations.