last update 23/09/2020
Scandinavian Academy for Training and Development AB – REG NO. 559173-7431
Timmermansgatan100-Norrkoping- 60359 – Sweden
- These terms and conditions apply to anyone using the Scandinavian Academy for Training and Development website.
- By continuing to browse the Scandinavian Academy for Training and Development website you agree to the terms and conditions on this page and any terms or conditions that may be added by the Scandinavian Academy for Training and Development at any time if necessary, so you should check the terms and conditions on this page from time to time.
- If you do not agree to the terms and conditions on this page you are not allowed to use the Scandinavian Academy of Training and Development site or the services on the site.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the Scandinavian Academy for Training and Development website at any time and without prior notice, Therefore, your continued access to or use of the Scandinavia for training and development website means your agreement of the modified terms and conditions, so it is your responsibility to regularly review the Terms and Conditions.
- If you are under 18 years of age and do not have legal capacity, you are not entitled to any of the services offered by the Scandinavian Academy for Training and Development.
- The contents of the Scandinavian Training and Development website pages are for your public information and public use only and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Access to the Scandinavian Academy for Training and Development website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or modify the service we offer on our site without prior notice, we will not be liable if our site is not available at any time or for any period for any reason.
- To access or participate in our training courses you will need to register and have an account, username and password. The information you provide to us during the registration process will help us provide appropriate content and excellent customer service.
- In order for the client to obtain the services provided by the Scandinavian Academy for Training and Development, he must provide the Academy with all the data required from him and be completely correct and the Scandinavian Academy for Training and Development is not responsible for any wrong data provided by the client in any way.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password, and for all activities associated with or occurring in your account
- You undertake that your account information is accurate at all times
- You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account and any breach of security, and ensure that you exit your account at the end of each use of the products. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the foregoing requirements or as a result of using your account, either with or without your knowledge.
- You may not transfer your account to anyone else
- You may not use anyone else’s account at any time without the permission of the account owner
- If you authorize any person to access your account, including a minor, then you are fully responsible for any behavior or any control over access to and use of the products and any consequences of such misuse of any person who uses your account, including a minor.
- The Scandinavian Academy for Training and Development does not provide any third party, any pledge or guarantee of the accuracy of the information and materials included in the website or presented to it, nor its timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability for any specific purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain errors or mistakes and we expressly disclaim our party from any liability for any errors or mistakes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We do not control the submitted content posted on the site, and therefore we do not guarantee in any way the reliability, correctness, accuracy or authenticity of this submitted content. You also understand that using the products may expose you to submitted content that you consider offensive, inappropriate, or objectionable. We assume no responsibility for your access to this content or your use of it to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Scandinavian Academy for Training and Development website is at your own responsibility and without any liability on our part. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any products, services or information are available through the Scandinavian Academy for Training and Development website match and conform your specific requirements.
- Your contact with any of the trainers or content providers on our website without permission or without arrangement on our part is exclusively on your personal responsibility and we do not bear any legal responsibility for any risks resulting from this connection
- You can download or print the contents from the Scandinavian Academy for Training and Development website only for your personal use, and not for commercial use, provided that all copyrights and other intellectual property agreements are not infringed.
- You don’t allow to use the Scandinavian Academy for Training and Development website, only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and for lawful and proper purposes; which includes compliance with all laws, regulations, and practice regulations records within the European Union in general and the Kingdom of Sweden in particular, and the applicable laws within the European Union in general and the Kingdom of Sweden in particular or any other competent authority subject to it during your connection or access to the website of the Scandinavia Academy for training and development.
- The Scandinavian Academy for Training and Development is not responsible for any damages to the user including but not limited to any direct or indirect damages and any losses or expenses that may result from surfing the Scandinavian Academy for Training and Development website.
- Links to other websites have been inserted on the Scandinavian Academy of Training and Development website, Taking into consideration user needs, The Scandinavian Academy of Training and Development is not responsible for any content on such websites nor about anyone using it or its work properly, or for any problems that may arise from its use, The user alone is responsible for all actions he or she makes while using any of the websites he visits through links on the Scandinavian Academy for Training and Development website.
- It is prohibited to copy, paste or use any content or services of the Scandinavian Academy for Training and Development website or to copy the Terms and Conditions on this page and whoever does so expose himself to legal prosecution.
- The Scandinavian Academy for Training and Development website must not be misused by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logical bombs or other malicious or technologically harmful substances. You must not attempt unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You should not attack our site via denial of service attack or distributed attack for denial of service. We will notify law enforcement authorities of any such violation, and we will cooperate with these authorities by disclosing your identity to them. If such a violation occurs, your right to use our site will cease immediately. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial of service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer, software, personal data or other materials as a result of your use of our website or upload any posted material or any other linked website.
- It is prohibited to publish any inappropriate, offensive, racist, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, defamatory, violated or against any of the religions, policies or sensitive topics, and any membership will be suspended due to posting any inappropriate content.
- The Scandinavian Academy for Training and Development website contains names, service marks, logos and images, the browser is not entitled to use them in any way without express written consent, all published content is subject to the Terms and Conditions of intellectual property rights.
- You are solely responsible for all services, data charges and / or other fees and costs associated with your access to and use of the product, as well as for obtaining and maintaining all telephones, computers and other equipment necessary for such access and use.
- If you choose to access or use the fee-charging products, you agree to pay, and you will be responsible for, paying that fee and all taxes associated with such access or use. If you provide information about credit card or other payment method to pay these fees, then you have the right to provide this information, and the company hereby authorizes to collect fees from your credit card to pay the fees due.
- You agree that we may record all or any part of any of the training courses (including voice chat communications) for quality control and providing, marketing, promoting, demonstrating or operating the website and the products. Hereby, you grant the company permission to use your name, image, or voice, with regard to the presentation of the website, products, training courses, company content, and the submitted content, and its presentation, marketing, promotion, display, sale, and waiving any and all rights of privacy, publicity, or any other similar rights, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Your use of the Scandinavian Academy for Training and Development website and any dispute arising out of this use of this website is subject to the laws of the European Union in general and the laws of the Kingdom of Sweden in particular.
- You can always contact us via one of the contact forms shown on the website or contact us via e-mail: email@example.com