Upon the successful completion of this course, the participant(s) will be able to:
- Evaluate the whole drilling operations, well profiles & all used related services used in the well in relation with the needs for any rig less well interventions after complete the well directly or during the different well life stages.
- Treat the DRLG Fluids at the right time while drilling the pay zone to prevent the complications due to pay zone damage.
- Evaluate the mud problems while drilling the pay zone section & how the skin factor can be controlled.
- Evaluate the cement behind casing quality specially in the pay zone & the needed remedial actions in any failure’s cases.
- Know a detailed idea about the completion fluid properties, problems, types, filtration, treatment ways ……
- Be aware about all types of well completions linked with future rig less well intervention operations.
- Prepare the rig less intervention (different types of jobs) for the whole work over well with different well profiles.
- Be aware with all fishing accessories planned to be used any well intervention.
- Be aware with all slick line’s equipment, accessories, operations …
- Be aware with all Coiled Tubing equipment, accessories, operations, all related jobs …
- Be aware with all rig less work over jobs types linked with all related equipment used in each job type.
- Be aware with all related rig less wells & reservoir monitoring measurements such as RST …..
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for well service engineers, night rig less work over supervisors, completion engineers, well site supervisors, production engineers, senior well engineers, rig less work over contractors’ stuff, junior fishing engineers & all supporting staff needing to gain an understanding of the principles and practices relevant to the Rig Less Interventions Activities.
- This interactive online training course includes the following training methodologies as a percentage of the total tuition hours: –
- 25% Lectures
- 30% Workshops & Work Presentations
- 20% Case Studies & Practical Exercises
- 25% Videos, Animation & General Discussions
- Well Site Preparation (Brief)
- Drilling Well Services (Brief)
- Drilling Rig Components including WCE & Capabilities.
- Drilling Bits (Rock & PDC) & Hydraulics.
- BHA & Down Hole Tools (Jars, S.STB’s, RR’s …..).
- Drilling Fluids (OBM & WBM).
- Casing & Cementing.
- Well Head Services.
- Safety Alerts
- Cont. Drilling Well Services (Brief)
- Logging (Open Hole “Specially RFT” & Cased Hole “Specially CBL-VDL-USIT).
- Cold Cutter & Hot Welding.
- Well Site Preparation.
- Fishing Tools & Operations.
- Directions Drilling.
- Cut Core.
- Clean Out Scraper Runs & Completion Fluid Displacement.
- Well Testing (Brief)
- Completion Services (Brief)
- Natural Flow Completion.
- Artificial SRP Completion.
- Artificial ESP Completion.
- Artificial IWS Completion.
- Artificial Dual Completion
- Different Encountered Problems while drilling the pay zone
- Mud Losses & Fluid Invasion.
- Kicks & Well Control Issues.
- Stuck Pipe & Long OH Exposure Time Effect.
- Hole Cleaning & Mud Contaminations.
- Bad CMT Quality.
- DRLG Fluids & Skin Factor Relationship while drilling operations
- Cementing Quality Evaluation & its importance while the well life.
- CSG Punch & CMT Squeeze Jobs.
- Different real logs & problems evaluation
- Slick Line (Equipment, Tools, accessories, Jobs …..)
- HSE Alerts
- Coiled Tubing Services
- Equipment (Injector, BOP, Reel ……).
- Tools (Hydraulic Disconnect, Jars, Nozzles ….).
- Accessories (Nakul Joints ….).
- N2 Lifting
- Lessons Learned & Case Histories.
- Different Well Stimulation Jobs
- Acid Jobs.
- Tubing Cleaning Jobs.
- Gravel Pack & Screens.
- Slotted Liners.
- Frack Pack Jobs.
- Safety Alerts Linked with Important Case Study
- Work Over Rig & Related Operations (Brief)
- Different rig less work over jobs while the well life
- Rig Less Fishing Tools & Accessories
- RST (OWC Detection), Reservoir & Wells Monitoring
- Lessons Learned (Animations & Videos included)
- Training Course Recap
Advantages of attending and participating in any online training program at the Scandinavian Academy for Training and Development in the Kingdom of Sweden
The trainee will receive a training bag that contains:
- The scientific material preserved on flash memory
- A paper certificate of attendance issued by the Scandinavian Academy for Training and Development in Arabic and English
- An electronic certificate of attendance issued by the Scandinavian Academy for Training and Development in Arabic and English
- The certificate can be attested by the Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the trainee’s embassy in the Kingdom of Sweden with an additional fee
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 ساعة
- Start Date 2022-09-18
- End Date 2022-09-22
- Start Time 16.00 GMT
- End Time 19.00 GMT
- Skill level All levels
- Language الإنجليزية
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes